Senior Visual Effects Producer
Screen SceneDublin, DN
Screen Scene VFX is looking for….
A Visual Effects Producer for an immediate start to take on the responsibility of the efficient running of an upcoming TV series and small feature film within their budget and contracted deadlines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the production schedule and budget with the VFX Supervisor to ensure the right balance between time spent & quality of shots
• Represents the company with professionalism both internally and externally
• Work closely with VFX Supervisor and/or 3D Supervisor to:
• Provide schedule visibility to the team and the Director
• Manage the artist time and expectations on a day-to-day basis to maintain a high standard of work within the deadlines
• Helps determine show crewing and scheduling.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 years minimum of solid production experience Producing VFX for film & television
• Proven ability to manage budgets
• Excellent client and crew management skills
• Must be an expert project coordinator/scheduler
• Proven experience identifying and providing solutions to production issues
• Proven experience with Shotgun or other production management software
• Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
• Highly organized, first-class time/project management skills
• Capable of motivating and leading a team, with enthusiasm and clarity
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
Work on Site in Dublin
About Us -
Screen Scene VFX boasts a diverse portfolio that includes HBO's Game of Thrones, Die Hard 5, Last Days on Mars, BBC's Ripper Street, Independence Day: Resurgence and Black Sails.
SSVFX has picked up 3 VES Nominations in the last 4 years with 1 win.
Showreel 2016: https://vimeo.com/154749492
Job Code: Senior Visual Effects Producer
**ENTERTAINMENTCAREERS.NET MEMBERS, WHEN USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM , WE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDE THIS IN THE SUBJECT FOR YOU. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online