Summer Intern - Film Acquisitions and Marketing
Screen Media FilmsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Screen Media Films is looking for a Fall intern to join our Marketing and Acquisitions teams.
- Screening completed films and reading scripts to evaluate their quality and target audience
- Researching film industry trends
- Assisting with social media campaigns for upcoming film releases (Photoshop and InDesign experience is a plus)
- Working on market research and grassroots outreach during film releases
- Assisting the Acquisitions team with film festival prep
- Occasional administrative tasks (phones, mailings, copying, etc.)
This is a very hands-on internship in a busy independent studio environment. It's a great opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy for upcoming releases and contribute to building the upcoming slate. You get to make an actual impact. Any knowledge of the film industry and current independent films is always a plus.
We would like interns to be available at least 2 days a week during business hours (10am to 5pm) and interns should be eligible to receive college credit.
June 1, 2017 to August 30, 2017.
Unpaid internship. We reimburse lunches and some travel expenses.
Please send us your resume with a short cover letter. (Please send both as PDF attachments.)
(Please send both as PDF attachments.) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online