Salt Model & TalentAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Experienced assistant needed
This is a fast-paced environment, so applicant should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks at once. Candidate should be comfortable working on film, commercial and television projects. The ideal individual will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills, excellent phone manner, and an upbeat personality. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual. Must be proficient in some type of film editing software.
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls (including putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting and clients)
- Track client auditions
- Talent Submissions
- Interaction with agents, managers, casting directors and actors via phone, email and in person.
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly; use practical approaches
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE is a must.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Prior casting, management or talent agency experience is not required, but is helpful
Knowledge of Mac OS, Breakdown Express , Casting Networks and InEntertainment preferred
Salary will be based on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online