Summer Intern - Business Analytics
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/3/2017 12:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Business Analytics jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Business Analytics postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer Internship Program Summary
This Summer you could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your summer impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Timeframe: May/June 2017 - August 2017.
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of support to the Analytics department, including reporting, CRM administration, data automation/integration, and predictive modeling. We hope that the ideal candidate will help us continue to develop best-in-class analytical capabilities across our entire business. This role will be especially critical in helping us pursue our mission to be the #1 organization in professional sports for both CRM and business analytics.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Create actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
• Conduct quantitative analysis to review historical sales performance and inform future sales strategy.
• Help compile data and run analyses for various reporting and analytics initiatives, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
• Assist in data warehouse efforts focused on data automation and integration between source systems.
• Utilize statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to help inform decisions made across ticket sales, marketing, and other areas of the organization.
• Assist in the day-to-day administration of CRM platform (Salesforce) including user management, data hygiene and data manipulation.
• Assist in driving our Salesforce reporting through dashboards, pipelines, views, and reports.
• Support the execution and reporting of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• College Majors Preferred in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related field.
• Working knowledge of Excel 2013 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012.
• Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices.
• Database experience is preferred.
• Must be detail- and numbers-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
3. Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?