Paid Intern - Business Analytics Seasonal
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Timeframe: September 2017 - May 2018 (25 hours a week)
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of support to the Analytics department, including reporting, CRM administration, data automation/integration, and predictive modeling. We hope that the ideal candidate will help us continue to develop best-in-class analytical capabilities across our entire business. This role will be especially critical in helping us pursue our mission to be the #1 organization in professional sports for both CRM and business analytics.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Create actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
• Conduct quantitative analysis to review historical sales performance and inform future sales strategy.
• Help compile data and run analyses for various reporting and analytics initiatives, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
• Assist in data warehouse efforts focused on data automation and integration between source systems.
• Utilize statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to help inform decisions made across ticket sales, marketing, and other areas of the organization.
• Assist in the day-to-day administration of CRM platform (Salesforce) including user management, data hygiene and data manipulation.
• Assist in driving our Salesforce reporting through dashboards, pipelines, views, and reports.
• Support the execution and reporting of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• College Majors Preferred in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related field.
• Working knowledge of Excel 2013 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012.
• Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices.
• Database experience is preferred.
• Must be detail- and numbers-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
3. Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
4. Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week until May 2018?