Paid Intern - Accounting
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Timeframe: September 2017 - May 2018 (25 hours a week)
Wage: $10.50/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
The primary focus of this internship is to support and assist in the financial operations of our organization. The Accounting Intern will assist with accounting projects, data entry, processing payables, coding expenses, annual financial audit preparation and preparing financial reports, as well as any other tasks that contribute to the efficiencies of our business.
• Current college students enrolled in a four-year college program. Must be in a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student, preferably majoring in Accounting or Sports Management, or related field.
• Previous work experience in accounting is preferred
• Basic accounting knowledge. Understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, adjusting entries
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• If hired, must be able to present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to live and work in the United States.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have an Accounting degree or are you studying to major in Accounting, Sports Management or a related field?
2. Why do you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this position?
3. Are you able to work from September 2017 - May 2018 at least 25 hours a week?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
5. Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
6. Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?