Intern - Stadium Operations
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2016 9:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Stadium Operations jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Stadium Operations postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Timeframe: September 2016 - May 2017 (25 hours a week)
Wage: $10.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be eligible.
Summary: Assist in the day-to-day operation and advancement of Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related online activations.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Assist in the creation of Web art and imagery with experience using Photoshop
• Assist in editing/posting Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons videos online
• Assist in the creation, posting and sharing of unique and compelling written content across Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital platforms
• Assist in Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons-related digital communication, moderation and content production
• Assist in compiling digital stats
• Assist in development of social and content strategy
• Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Support Sacramento Kings-related digital initiatives
• Third- or fourth-year college student or recent college graduate with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
• Highly adept in writing stories, from ideation to conducting interviews to integrating multimedia to posting final product online
• Highly adept in Photoshop and designing Web art
• Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
• Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, pop culture and the Sacramento Kings
• Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Vine and emerging digital trends
• Fluency in emoji communication
• A passion for entertainment and technology
• Experience creating Web pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script a plus
• A highly-motivated self-starter
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week?
2. Are you a current college Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate (graduated less than six months ago?
3. How would you characterize your content production (written/multimedia) skill set?
4. Are you in commuting distance to Golden 1 Center (within 30 miles)?