Intern - Graphic Design
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 6:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Timeframe: October 2015 - April 2016. (40 hours a week)
Wage: $10.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
Summary: The Sacramento Kings are looking for a passionate graphic design intern who wants to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and learn the ins and outs of brand strategy and visual design in the Sports Industry. The intern will be assisting the Creative Department with their day-to day operations on a wide range of projects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Support and collaborate with the Creative team.
• Execute original designs based on supporting strategy.
• Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs.
• Photo archiving, production design, and file prep.
• Participate in team brainstorms and reviews.
• Must be an upcoming College Senior preparing to graduate or received a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field in Fall 2016, Spring 2016 or Summer 2016.
• Exceptional skills in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; have a mid-level knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Experience working in advertising agency or in-house creative department is a plus.
• Knowledge of the sports industry and marketing a team/brand.
• Must be creative, resourceful, and a problem solver.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities- Enthusiastic, creative and curious personality.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please provide link to online portfolio. (Must provide link to be considered).
2. Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
3. Are you currently a Senior preparing to graduate or receive a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field December 2015, Spring 2016, or Summer 2016?