Intern - Content and Development
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 12:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content and Development jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Intern - Content and Development postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Timeframe: 2016-2017 NBA Season; 20-25 hours a week (some nights and weekends will be necessary, based on home game schedule)
Summary: These interns will support the Entertainment department in a variety of ways including editing, shooting, graphics and game day support in the control room.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Ability to shoot video on SLR and other cameras
• Edit video packages on Premier Editing System.?
• Do basic graphics on Photo Shop and After Effects (other GFX experience a bonus)
• Capture and upload to You Tube and various other website and social media platforms.
• An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.?
• Proficient with Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects?
• Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.?
• Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.?
• Moderate Basketball IQ.?
• Camera familiarity (DSLR, P2).?
• Works well under pressure and delivers projects on tight deadlines
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What makes you uniquely qualified to be an Entertainment and production intern with the Sacramento Kings?
2. Tell us about the experience you have had that would benefit this internsihip?
3. What are your career goals?
4. Are you currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate (within six months)?
5. Please tell me your professional experience working with Cameras, editing and GFX.
6. Are you a local resident or in commuting distance to Golden 1 Center?