SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
*This is NOT a sales position*
The Sales & Account Assistant will support the US Sales Team in growing SDI's business. The role will support the team to grow international accounts and develop new opportunities, working closely with them to research, develop and prepare proposals to win new business.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Directors of Business Development to identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Provide support for new opportunities with research, cost analysis and preparation of presentation materials.
• Manage data gathering, analysis and reporting across key accounts on a regular basis.
• Act as a liaison between sales and SDI studios to assist in cost gathering for quoting purposes for projects.
• Build strong internal working relationships with management, finance, operations.
• Participate in customer-service initiatives by helping research, plan and organize regular events.
• Create and update sales presentations.
• Manage and release sales reports.
• Develop business and sales skills through working closely with sales team.
• Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the sales pipeline.
• Perform market research to help gain knowledge of competitors and market pricing.
• Assist in scheduling meetings for sales team at conferences.
• Assist in planning travel.
• Create expense reports for sales expenditures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Able to work flexible hours and/or overtime as needed.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize whilst handling multiple tasks
• Good analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong numeracy and level of financial awareness
• Self-motivated, outgoing and determined personality
• Ability to be an excellent team player and work independently on own initiative
• Demonstrate cultural awareness
Qualifications and Experience
• Self-starter looking to build a career in sales and account management
• Experience of working in a sales or media environment a plus
• Strong interest of International media
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications required.
• ADVANCED proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online