SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Collections Analyst will be responsible for handling accounts receivable collections, in accordance with the Company's credit and collections policies and procedures in an effort to keep the bad debt losses at a minimum. The candidate should have strong communication/negotiation and problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of collections protocols. Specifically, this position will:
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Contact clients to resolve past due AR aging balances quickly, and verify current balances are in process.
• Generate weekly AR aging report with collection comments for review with Supervisor.
• Generate monthly AR aging report with collection comments for collections meeting with Sales.
• Resolve cash and collection disputes and address billing inquires quickly and efficiently.
• Update customer contacts and collection notes.
• Assist billing team in invoicing specific clients.
• Assist in the overall departmental needs and office-related responsibilities, i.e. data entry, filing, etc.
• Work closely with billing team and client representatives on invoicing/payment resolutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate about a variety of topics so to resolve matters professionally and expediently.
• Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills.
• Good time-management skills/habits.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills to work closely with internal stakeholders and the Accounting team.
• Professional and polished verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced, demanding work environment.
• Ability to consistently follow through and apply a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Ability to learn and utilize a variety of programs and systems.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3+ Years business-to-business collections experience.
• Previous billing/invoicing experience a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - intermediate skills or higher necessary with Word and Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Credit investigative experience a plus.
• Experience with Navision 2013 or any ERP system a plus.
SDI Media is the world's s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, access services and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world's largest network of owned and operated facilities and the most comprehensive suite of customizable localization software applications, SDI offers its clients a comprehensive end-to-end localization solution for feature films, episodic television series, interactive games, new media, and corporate needs. SDI offers its services for over 80 languages, and operates it global network of facilities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. With a presence in 33 countries, in over 35 markets, incorporating over 105 recording rooms and over 50 mixing rooms, SDI's global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the media industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online