SAG-AFTRA FoundationLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
• Coordinates with actor programs staff and Facilities Manager and IT & Production Manager to meet event room and technical requirements, as well as ancillary area needs
• Configures and resets screening room per event seating and technical needs
• Ensures quality and flow of event technical operations, including ensuring AV equipment and lighting is running properly and meets event requirements, content is properly displayed and cued, and all event systems are executed according to the event plan
• Assists in monitoring audience for policy violations, including illicit recording or picture taking during events
• Responds to event attendees with special needs
• Conducts initial equipment troubleshooting and resolution, and reports issues to the Facilities Manager and Technical Production Manager
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
• Attends training and staff meetings as required
• Follows prescribed safety procedures
• Familiarity with video and audio connector types
• Familiarity with video players such as VLC, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, video formats and aspect ratios
• Experience with both Apple and Windows platforms
• Proficiency with PowerPoint & pdf required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) required
• Must be available and willing to work such overtime or extended hours as company determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Nighttime/weekend availability required.
• Experience as a Theatrical Technician, Light Board Operator, Stage Manager, Editor preferred
• Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, climb ladders, safely lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality of information
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
• Ability to work in a very high paced environment
• Able to organize and coordinate multiple tasks under deadline
• Excellent interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated interpretative and analytic ability
• Able to work independently and as a member of a team
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at company's sole discretion
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online