Public Relations Manager
Ryan Seacrest ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Public Relations Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Public Relations Manager postings
Full Time Job
Ryan Seacrest Enterprises has an immediate opening for a Public Relations Manager in its Lifestyle Division. This position will report to a senior executive that leads the company's efforts in all aspects of public relations and will also interact with our partners to support our respective objectives while ensuring optimal communications with the leading fashion + lifestyle magazines, trade publications, fashion blogs, news sites and TV outlets. The successful candidate will possess a true love for the men's fashion industry, familiarity with the fast-fashion, fitness, contemporary and beauty markets, along with business savvy and a knack for developing creative partnerships and promotions.
- Oversee and execute client PR strategies, plans, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Constant collaboration with the PR & Marketing teams and Creative Director(s) of our partners.
- Manage all client press communication with consumer, news and lifestyle publications, consumer and lifestyle TV, and online media outlets.
- Oversee creation of all media target lists by PR team.
- Manage and update Marketing and PR calendars.
- Oversee all press releases press kit and press materials for your clients.
- Produce and publish mass communications with press release, look books, email blasts.
- Plan and produce press days, events and showroom appointments.
- Manage all talent and blogger seeding initiatives with the Entertainment Marketing team.
- Oversee all reporting to clients.
Required / Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in Public Relations, preferably at a PR Firm/Agency.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media.
- Well-versed in public relations metrics.
- Experience in successfully managing PR Campaigns from strategy development through execution with proven results.
- Existing substantial relationships with print, online and broadcast media.
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Fashion GPS, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Interest in fashion and beauty and knowledge of key brands and stakeholders preferred.
- Candidates with an existing fashion blog and/or a strong social media presence preferred.