Executive Assistant - Publicity & Marketing
Ryan Seacrest EnterprisesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Ryan Seacrest Enterprises is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President, Strategy, Marketing & Communications.
This opportunity will appeal to someone up for a challenge, who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-evolving entertainment media environment. The Executive Assistant will support the President by performing core administrative tasks and PR duties for the men's clothing line, Ryan Seacrest Distinction and the newly launched skincare line, POLISHED. Duties will include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing itineraries, brainstorming digital initiatives, preparing and proofreading press materials and other projects as specified.
• Compile daily press clippings, draft and distribute press releases and messaging, pitch outlets, maintain media lists and various other PR duties
• Work with external PR agency to develop and execute publicity and marketing campaigns for Ryan Seacrest Distinction and POLISHED
• Coordinate gifting of Ryan Seacrest Distinction and POLISHED product to high-profile talent and executives
• Communicate daily with PR teams at ''Live w/ Kelly & Ryan,'' ''American Idol,'' E!, iHeartRadio and all RSP series to stay aligned on PR strategies
• Work with social media lead to collect assets and coordinate social media support with television networks to promote RSP series in the digital space
• Create coverage reports highlighting key PR for RSP and all brands under Ryan Seacrest Enterprises
• Manage guest lists, bookings and logistics for high profile dinners and events
• Create recap decks in PowerPoint and/or Keynote following key events and partnerships managed by RSE
• Manage and coordinate calendars and meetings, filter business & media inquiries, and keep up-to-date on upcoming industry and company events, as well as premiere dates and specials for RSP shows
• Prioritize work assignments in face-paced environment and properly route documents and telephone calls
• Manage the flow of information to the President from staff, partner agency teams, client representatives and venture partners
• Coordinate and staff red carpet events, industry awards shows and concerts, and production shoots
• Handle confidential and other sensitive information while maintaining the utmost confidentiality
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Business preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years' assistant experience in entertainment or lifestyle related industry. (publicity/marketing /agency strongly preferred)
• Strong interest in fashion, beauty and lifestyle space.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure with exceptional follow through
• Exceptional analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of and interest in the entertainment industry
• Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and be assertive in anticipating the needs of an Executive
Ryan Seacrest Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer
DOE Employee Medical and Dental Benefits paid in full
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online