RunwayLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This positions reports directly to the President of Runway, and is a point of contact for both internal and external constituents. The successful candidate must be creative and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. In addition, we are looking for this individual to coordinate and lead Runway's Digital Marketing & Social Media initiatives. This includes coordinating, developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to increase numbers and quality of prospect leads.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected. Provides ''gatekeeper'' and ''gateway'' role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Executive's time and office.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive's office and internal departments throughout the company
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Work with Runway Executive Staff to set goals and then plan and design digital advertising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to meet those goals
• Execute all web-related aspects of digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to posting to social media, email blasts, content marketing and integration with the company website.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Optimize digital SEO/SEM for the company websites
• Maintain and grow Company's social media presence, including but not limited to writing social media posts, development of content calendar, and implementing ''white paper'' content (downloadable PDFs)
• Work with leadership team to develop online communities to further customer support and word of mouth for Company
• Work with outside agencies, when necessary, to assist in above efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years of related experience and or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Extremely organized and have the ability to pay very close attention to detail
• Broad knowledge and experience in administrative support
• Experience in managing and coordinating event logistics
• Able to interact professionally with high-level executives and industry talent
• High level of task-management and multi-tasking ability in a fast paced and ever-changing TV Production environment
• Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
• Must be a mature and polished professional, capable of interacting with demanding personalities.
• Capable of taking ownership and following through on action items.
• Must be flexible and able to transition between independent work and a collaborative role
• Ability to create and organize content for websites and social media pages
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
• Strict confidentiality in dealing with people inside and outside of the Company
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: • This is a full-time position. Day and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. • Overtime and weekend work is occasionally required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online