RunwayLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
This positions reports directly to the President of Runway, and is a point of contact for both internal and external constituents. The successful candidate must be creative and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. In addition, we are looking for this individual to coordinate and lead Runway's Digital Marketing & Social Media initiatives. This includes coordinating, developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to increase numbers and quality of prospect leads.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected. Provides ''gatekeeper'' and ''gateway'' role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Executive's time and office.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive's office and internal departments throughout the company
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Work with Runway Executive Staff to set goals and then plan and design digital advertising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to meet those goals
• Execute all web-related aspects of digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to posting to social media, email blasts, content marketing and integration with the company website.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Optimize digital SEO/SEM for the company websites
• Maintain and grow Company's social media presence, including but not limited to writing social media posts, development of content calendar, and implementing ''white paper'' content (downloadable PDFs)
• Work with leadership team to develop online communities to further customer support and word of mouth for Company
• Work with outside agencies, when necessary, to assist in above efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years of related experience and or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Extremely organized and have the ability to pay very close attention to detail
• Broad knowledge and experience in administrative support
• Experience in managing and coordinating event logistics
• Able to interact professionally with high-level executives and industry talent
• High level of task-management and multi-tasking ability in a fast paced and ever-changing TV Production environment
• Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
• Must be a mature and polished professional, capable of interacting with demanding personalities.
• Capable of taking ownership and following through on action items.
• Must be flexible and able to transition between independent work and a collaborative role
• Ability to create and organize content for websites and social media pages
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
• Strict confidentiality in dealing with people inside and outside of the Company