RodaleNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Rodale is looking for a creative, energetic video producer to work closely on our new video team creating content for Men’s Health and Women’s Health. The position is based in New York, NY.
This individual will play a key role in helping us improve and scale our video production, both on the site and on social media. We’re not looking for just a shooter or just an editor. We’re looking for someone that can do those things and is also a good writer with a sharp editorial and storytelling eye. You know digital media, you love health and wellness content, and you want to be part of a team.
• Produce, edit, write, and shoot video content for Men’s Health and Women’s Health.
• Pitch new stories and video content daily.
• Work with both New York and Pennsylvania Edit and Video teams on content development.
• Create video native to social media platfoms.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 2 years making digital video for a high volume site.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere (required) and Adobe After Effects (preferred).
• Experience with shooting and lighting required.
• Strong writing skills.
• Keen news and story sense.
• An interest in health and wellness content.
• Creativity, and a can-do attitude.
• A readiness to tell stories across a wide variety of subjects.
• A collaborative sense and willingness to work with others on multiple projects.
• A drive to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
* Please include a cover letter with your application. *
Rodale has made a positive difference in the lives of millions of people. Perhaps we'll make a difference in yours.