Senior Digital Account Strategist
RodaleNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Rodale Inc. is seeking a proactive, articulate and energetic Senior Digital Account Strategist to join the Revenue Operations team reporting directly to the Manager of Media Planning & Account Strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of online ad campaign metrics and analysis and will be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Work closely with Brand Digital Ad Directors on brand updates and new offerings
• Review proposals crafted by media planner within assigned pod prior to being submitted to agencies/clients
• Review, negotiate and approve IO terms & conditions
• Monitor all direct and programmatic guaranteed digital ad campaigns within assigned pod from start to completion, and work closely with ad operations team to ensure flawless campaign execution and delivery
• Craft and deliver weekly mid-flight reports to clients with campaign performance insights and optimization recommendations; as well as End-of-Campaign wrap up reports.
• Create and submit trafficking requests to Ad Operations and work collaboratively with ad trafficker in assigned pod to ensure that creative assets/tags are received on time prior to campaign launch
• Become well-versed and serve as Subject-Matter-Expert on all platforms and tools used in the successful management and delivery of digital ad campaigns
• Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by direct supervisor and Director of Revenue Operations
• A minimum of 3-4 years digital planning & campaign management experience
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry, technologies, and pricing and inventory
• Comfortable with quantitative analysis
• Strong applications experience (MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are essential
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore Media Metrix, Coremetrics and Rich Media vendors a plus
• BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience