Roadtrip Productions, LTDCosta Mesa, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Talent Producer jobs in Costa Mesa-CA
Search all Talent Producer postings
Full Time Job
We're on a mission to create a world where people love their work-and we're doing it in jeans.
(Sometimes sweatpants when we work from home!)
Help us make life-changing products and show us up in the office Ping-Pong rankings.
Roadtrip Nation seeks a Talent Producer to join a cross-disciplinary team that thrives on impact, collaboration, and drinking ridiculous amounts of fancy coffee.
Roadtrip Nation is looking for a dynamic, creative and tenacious booking professional who has proven expertise in securing high profile talent for TV broadcast -- from conversations with Hollywood legends to World Leaders; Media Moguls to Music Industry icons and beyond.
You will work in close association with the Roadtrip Nation production and partner teams to identify and build relationships with varied industry leaders to achieve Roadtrip Nation's objectives thereby generating quality leaders, SYR profiles, speakers, connections, etc.
• Prepare background research on possible interview candidates for Roadtrip participants and program producers.
• Conduct pre-interviews over the phone, and set-up schedule for on camera interviews and b-roll shoots.
• Booking guests for a variety Roadtrip Nation multi-platform productions.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with agencies and publicists to ensure desired guests can be booked when needed.
• Work with digital and broadcast program producers to develop segment ideas.
• Maintain a master booking calendar and a master booking database.
• Must be able to work creatively and independently, and can think beyond the conventional to achieve the memorable.
• Working knowledge of the abilities and background of potential guests to be able to provide production teams with information needed to help develop story arc for filming.
• Assist in the curation of Share Your Road Profiles including but not limited to: prospect leaders in themed communities, develop and foster relationships with SYR leaders, interview leaders to share insightful stories, augment existing profiles to make more robust, redirect profiles to appropriate thematic hub, conduct phone interviews with leaders as needed.
• Requires 2-4 years of experience booking daily guests for cross-platform news, radio or television, or digital media.
• Demonstrated familiarity and proficiency working with public relations and talent agencies.
• Research skills are essential to this position as is the ability to articulate the editorial focus of each guest interview.
• Willingness to work days, nights, weekends and holidays, and be ''on-call'' during ''off-hours.''
• Proven ability to work independently under tight deadlines with challenging personalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must