Intern - Social Media Manager
Righteous Talent LLCNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Description: Talent agency looking for an experienced social media expert to work remotely and handle the company's social media outlets immediately.
• 1-2 years experience working as an assistant or in office management (within the entertainment industries preferred)
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to work with candidate to obtain academic credit
• Commitment: Two months minimum.
• Interns may volunteer to work 10 - 20 hours max.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online