Full Time Job
Established Entertainment Business Management company located in Ramsey, NJ is looking for a strong Bookkeeper/Office Manager to fill a key position within its firm.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to expand their knowledge of accounting while becoming a key player of a dedicated team.
Manage/maintain the following for multiple client QuickBooks accounts:
- Accounts receivable including preparing checks for deposit and booking all income
- Accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare month end reports
- Post journal entries and book payroll
Office Management Responsibilities
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail
- Prepare all outgoing mail including FedEx packages and faxes
- Manage office upkeep including purchasing supplies and coordinating with vendors as needed
- Maintain office files and ensure all client documents are scanned and saved on the server
- Insure office calendar is up to date
- Oversee office efficiency by being proactive and anticipating needs.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- Interest in the music/entertainment industry a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online