Intern - Graphic Design
Relix Media GroupNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Relix Magazine is currently seeking a graphic design intern with the desire to learn the ins and outs of the music industry to work in its New York offices this fall semester. Relix Media Group's graphic design internship program is unpaid, but offers students or recent grads valuable hands on experience in a fast-paced and exciting office. The internship also includes campaigns outside the office at some of the top concerts and music festivals in New York and surrounding areas. We are looking for reliable, driven music fans who have a desire to work hard and take initiative on tasks/projects as well collaborate with others. If this describes you, please send us your resume and cover letter!
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, promotions, contests, online banners and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Advance your techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
- Must have a personal computer to work from
- Having access to graphic design and layout software is required
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Ability to work independently in deadline-sensitive environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
-2-3 days per week in the office required
- Flexible night/weekend commitments at concerts and festivals
-Passion for music and is in the process of getting a degree in the music industry (actively pursuing a career in the music industry).
-Prior knowledge of bands, brands, and events a plus!