Post Production Coordinator - A/V
Refinery AVSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
POST PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - A/V
We are currently seeking a mid-level candidate to handle our busy post-production project schedule. As an entertainment advertising agency working with all of the major studios, your expertise in organizing the various elements of trailers, commercials, and creative content deliverables is desired to meet the tight deadlines and expectations of our clients.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in an A/V post production position responsible for coordinating graphics, music, audio (VO) and video (VFX) to prep projects for finishing both in-house and offsite.
- Proven record of tracking projects and resources such as editors and graphic designers to promote maximum productivity, while maintaining collaborative relationships with producers and other team members.
- Extraordinary communication skills - verbal and written - to deliver accurate information in a courteous, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to successfully work with assistant editorial staff to ingest assets, pull selects, and deliver accurate cuts to clients within timeframe required.
- Advanced understanding of file formats and bonus points for hands-on Premiere Pro knowledge.
Job Code: AV PROD
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Mail: 14455 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Apply Online