Intern - Sound Technician/Engineer
Recovery House of WorshipBrooklyn, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Media/Technology - Music Ministry
Church Size: 150-200
Audio Engineer (Emphasis: Front House Sound)
To help fulfill the vision of Recovery House of Worship Brooklyn through the Audio-Visual/Multi-Media Ministries
Reports to: Worship Leader
Relates closely with:
Worship Leader, Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor,
Responsible for: All staff department heads and volunteers working with Sound/Audio-Visual
Primary strengths, gifts and talents required:
Desire to grow personally, a servant's heart, desire for excellence, willingness to submit to authority, willingness to support the vision and purposes of RHOW Brooklyn, works well with staff and volunteers, flexible, demonstrates strong leadership skills and people skills, has a gift of administration, has excellent organizational skills, detailed, punctual, self-motivated, knowledgeable and experienced in audio-visual operation equipment
Part Time Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Recruit, train and oversee Audio teams -all Sunday services and occasional weekend services and Thursday services, Recovery Group, Special Events and Training Classes/Conferences.
2. Oversee the operation of all audio-visual/multi-media equipment in our present facility
3. Oversee stage set-up and tear-down of all audio-visual equipment for all functions in our present sanctuary. This would include microphones for singers, lapel and/or head-set microphones, risers, screens, lights, speakers, amplifiers, projectors, stage monitors and in-ear monitors.
5. Oversee the operation of FOH Sound, Monitor Sound, Audio-Visual/Multi-Media, Recording Engineers
6. Oversee the recording of all main services as well as any other services or functions that need to be recorded. This will involve the production and cataloging of Master tapes, CDs, DVDs, and/or mini-discs, burning CDs and providing quality reference copies to the tape department for mass duplication.
Previous church FOH experience. Minimum of 3-5 years in a church setting.
Willing to work through others and build a strong volunteer base
Willing to embrace the doctrine, vision and ministry of Recovery House of Worship
Benefits to person: travel fare
Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of RHOW Brooklyn
Serve at management level, which demonstrates a high degree of loyalty to the senior pastor and ministry staff.
Willing to work through others and build a strong volunteer base, willing to embrace the doctrine, vision, and ministry of Recovery House of Worship-Brooklyn
Refreshments Travel fare (Within Boroughs) /MetroCard
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online