Clearance Supervisor - Archivist
Radley StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Clearance / Archival Supervisor - Archivist
Job Description: Radley Studios is seeking an experienced Clearance Supervisor (otherwise known as Archival Supervisor / Archivist) with experience in network television for a gig until November, starting ASAP. Pay dependent on experience.
• Experience in broadcast TV and archival
• Comprehension of clearance and properly sourcing elements (be able to authenticate and obtain from relevant sources)
• Familiarity with copyright, fair use, public domain, etc.
• Maintain files, archives, and inventories
• Provide reference services to Producers and others
• Interest in telling stories
• Familiarity with After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a plus
Radley Studios is an integrated entertainment and marketing company. We develop, design, produce, and deliver premium content across all platforms for brands, agencies, and networks. We do everything from concept to live action to edit to design and animation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online