Radio CampesinaFresno, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Search for General Manager jobs in Fresno-CA
Search all General Manager postings
Full Time Job
Radio Station General Manager for Radio Campesina
Radio Campesina is looking for a General Manager that will work closely with a senior peer group within the organization overseeing station operations and a variety of strategic initiatives in Fresno, CA.
• On a day-to-day basis, station manager must supervise and coordinate the schedules, workflow, and responsibilities of various departments. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees as well as providing communication between departments.
• Station manager is responsible for the success and profitability of the station. Help determine and meet the financial goals. Track purchases, cash flow and profits, prepare budgets, and maintain accountability. Station manager will work closely with sales staff.
• Station manager must have enough technical knowledge to understand the operation of all station equipment. Will be in charge of facilities management and must make decisions regarding the purchase of new equipment that may follow industry trends. Also ensure program and technical employees comply with local, state, and federal broadcasting regulations and other laws.
Radio Campesina is seeking an accomplished General Manager who has at least 5 years of management experience. Ability to lead a team to achieve goals and success.
Specific requirements include:
• Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing strategies
• Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
• A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
• Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to ''manage by influence''
• High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.