Intern - Urban Movie Channel
RLJ EntertainmentWoodland Hills, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Content distribution company seeks a part-time intern to support its urban content division and digital platform. Duties would include:
• Support head of content acquisitions with database management of submissions
• Prepare and upload metadata for digital program deliveries
• Archive programming and rights management data
• Track programming data and other related research
• Support marketing & PR team
• Support social media strategy team
• Administrative/clerical support
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Applicants should be proactive, responsible, personable, extremely detail-oriented, able to multi-task as well as work independently.
Applicants should also be well-adept at Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, be knowledgeable of digital work products like Google Docs, and be social media savvy. Ideal applicants should have a passion for urban content and culture.
$12.00 per hour
Approx. 20 hours per week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online