Music Division Assistant Internship
RED Entertainment AgencyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2012 12:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Music Division Assistant Internship jobs in New York-NY
Search all Music Division Assistant Internship postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Red Entertainment Agency has established itself as a leading entertainment talent agency, guiding the careers of an elite roster of musical artists. With a select group of professional agents working side-by-side, the Red Entertainment credo is one of teamwork and availability that translates into successful relationships for all clients. Red Entertainment's select yet diverse client list allows to effectively compete with other large agencies while guaranteeing personalized attention to every client. With offices in New York City, Red provides representation to clients across its music, motion picture and television divisions. Red Entertainment is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and determined individual to work in its Music Division.
Duties will include:
- Listen to submitted material via online or mail.
- Actively seek out and scout new artists in all genres that recently signed with independent or major record label.
- Data Entry
- Social Media Savvy, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Familiarize with current client roster
- Ideal candidate should have background or strong interest in the Music Industry
- Mac and PC proficient
- MS Office
- Own Laptop