Part Time Unpaid Internship
Red Entertainment Agency has established itself as a leading entertainment talent agency, guiding the careers of an elite roster of musical artists. With a select group of professional agents working side-by-side, the Red Entertainment credo is one of teamwork and availability that translates into successful relationships for all clients. Red Entertainment's select yet diverse client list allows to effectively compete with other large agencies while guaranteeing personalized attention to every client. With offices in New York City, Red provides representation to clients across its music, motion picture and television divisions. Red Entertainment is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and determined individual to work in its Film and Television Division.
Duties will include:
- Script coverage from all submitted material via online or mail.
- Watch submitted material via online or mail.
- Responsible for sending out Non-Disclosure Release Forms for potential submissions.
- Data Entry
- Social Media Savvy, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Ideal candidate should have background or strong interest in the Film and Television Industry
- Mac and PC proficient, including Final Draft.
- MS Office
- Own Laptop