Intern - Video Editing
QuantasyCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 6:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Editing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Intern - Video Editing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Video Editor/Shooter Ninja Internship
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for our 3-month internship program. Our Ninja must be a student during the Fall 2016 semester and eligible to receive college credit. We take video projects from ideas to completion with speed, quality and finesse. We cover live events, ideate and execute online promos and produce digital video content for web platforms. The ideal candidate is a hard working problem solver interested in gaining hands-on experience in video production and editing or/and web development, creative writing and social media marketing.
Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media-related major
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful.
Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary.
Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must.
Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus.
A positive, no-task-too-small attitude.
• Proficiency in photo / video editing applications (i.e: Photoshop, Premier, iMovie, Final Cut, Illustrator and InDesign etc.) a plus.
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
YouTube,Snapchat, Vine, Periscope, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Blogging experience a plus.
• Entertainment creative enthusiast a plus.
• Familiarity with website creation tools like WordPress or other CMS a plus.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and other Creative Cloud programs.
• A Attention to detail and the ability to work in a group dynamic.
• Ability to produce quality design work within given restrictions and requirements.