Intern - Social Media
QuantasyCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Social Media Internship
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for our 3-month internship program. Creative Agency is seeking a talented, hands-on Ninja for a Fall internship. Strong computer skills are required. We would like someone to start as soon as possible. We will consider local candidates and/or candidates in school.
Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media-related major
Excellent verbal and written skills
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary
Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must
Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus
• Researching new key contacts for all clients
• Brainstorming new pitch ideas for clients
• Tracking and scanning all media clips
• Assist in writing press releases and media alerts
• Assistance with the creation of media databases and editorial calendars
• Able to manage several social media accounts at one time
• Create social media content on a regular basis that represents the brand of the
• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies
can continuously engage the online community.
• Collaborate with the team to help ensure we tell our employment story in the most
innovative and creative ways
• Support the team as they plan and execute on the future vision of our work, through
comprehensive social strategies and integration with Consumer partners across the
Excellent networking opportunities! Excellent perks!! Can lead to a permanent position if intern proves him/herself.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online