Intern - Digital Marketing
QuantasyCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Intern - Digital Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Digital / Marketing Internship
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for our 3-month internship program. Creative agency is seeking a talented, hands-on Digital Marketing Ninja for a Fall/Winter internship. **MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR**
Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Media-related major
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary
Up-to-date on Social Media trends is a must
Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus
Demonstrable excellent communication, presentation skills and leadership
Knowledge and interest in existing digital entertainment business models.
Experience working with various digital platforms within the entertainment industry
Opportunity to network with key executives in the business
- Free Lunch Fridays!
• Participate in brainstorming and strategy development for our clients
• Help find promotional partners for major movies, TV shows, video games, and other
highly recognizable brands.
• Research brands, marketing trends and social media trends.
• Assist with drops to film and TV sets for product placement.
• Assist internal teams with ideas for write some script breakdowns, as well as comment
potential product placement and promotional partnership opportunities for our clients.
• Assist in creating PowerPoint / Keynote presentations and client proposals
• Assist in developing/implementing and executing marketing initiatives for the clients'
brands. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media,
broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
• Absolute passion for marketing experience is necessary, but a passion for marketing,
entertainment but a passion for digital media is a MUST.