Pure FlixScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
Pure Flix Entertainment, LLC is an American independent Christian film and television studio, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company produces, distributes, acquires and markets Christian and family-friendly films.
Pure Flix is seeking a paralegal with experience in managing, overseeing, and administering production, distribution, and corporate contracts. A suitable candidate will have at least 5 years of experience working in a law firm or legal department. Candidates must be proactive, self-disciplined, and able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic entertainment content producer and distributor that is stable and growing! Even if you're not looking for a new career opportunity, this is WORTH exploring!
• Coordinate Company personnel and outside counsel to manage, administer, and oversee legal projects from all departments of the Company.
• Create an integrated communication process among Company's departments.
• Assist in the preparation of corporate documents for and closing of various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions.
• Review contracts and advise executives of key deal points to review before execution.
• Responsible for analyzing and Distribution/Acquisition/Music agreements.
• Prepare basic contract forms and edit basic contracts.
• Responsible for inputting data in Film Tracks.
• Responsible for summarize key deal points of Company's current contracts.
• Responsible for creating Legal Process & Procedure & Document preservation.
• Minimum 5 years as an entertainment paralegal is required.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Must be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, efficiently and collaboratively.
• Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of an awesome team.
• Must be organized and able to create and maintain file and organization system for all company's contracts and legal materials.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint is crucial.
• Knowledge of Film Tracks preferred.
The salary range is between $50,000-$70,000 annually DOE. Pure Flix offers an excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, Life, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holiday pay.
***This position is located at Corporate Headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and the qualified candidate must be willing to relocate***
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online