Intern - Film TV & Events
Prophecy Girl FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Prophecy Girl Films is hiring an Intern to assist with social media, research, and events.
Duration and Location:
The Intern will be required to work approximately 20 hours a week. The position begins in late September 2017 and will end on December 4th 2017. The internship will take place in Los Angeles, CA.
1. Must own a laptop computer.
2. Preference is given to individuals enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for school credit.
3. Must have an interest in film, television, or events.
4. Must have superior written and verbal communication skills and some training in technical or creative writing.
5. Must have a superior understanding of social media platforms.
5. Must be familiar with Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
6. If selected, the intern must be prepared to complete the internship, which will end the first week of December.
1. Assisting with event production and pre-production.
2. Formatting documents and reading material.
3. Assisting with running of all social media applications.
4. Assisting with creation and deployment of newsletters.
5. Researching outreach organizations based on the nature of the project we are promoting.
6. Assisting with content creation for blog posts, website and social media posts.
The intern will learn valuable information about the entertainment industry, and will receive:
1. Guidance and instruction on areas of interest in film, television, music, books, and events.
2. Mentorship from entertainment industry professionals.
3. Admittance to special events and seminars.
This is an unpaid internship. Opportunities for pay may arise in the future on a freelance fee basis.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online