Vice President of Marketing
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter, the definite definitive voices of both music and entertainment, have an opening for a Vice President of Marketing reporting into the EVP, Marketing and Brand Development.
We are looking for a driven marketing professional join to our team in either NY or LA. The primary duties for this positon include:
• Lead bi-coastal team of 10 integrated marketers responsible for creating and executing all sponsored programs including: strategic, high-quality presentations; custom content and video series; branded content; digital marketing campaigns; organize and execute cross-platform promotions, including social media; events; sweepstakes; partnership marketing; advertorials; large and small scale events
• Lead a team of two brand marketers responsible for spearheading development of all marketing materials that leverage core brand assets, including digital, social, mobile and print presentations, sell pieces, sizzle reels and media kits – from concept to copy, design and production
• Incubate and help launch new business opportunities
• Manage partnerships with entertainment and music partners: film studios and TV networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Spotify, PGA, Sundance and Tribeca Film Festivals, Lollapalooza, SXSW and many more
• Interface with senior clients and partners to present concepts and manage campaign fulfillment process
• Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive positioning, emerging platforms and new technologies; identifying ways to add to our overall capabilities
• Conducted proprietary user/reader engagement studies for digital and print products
• Work with product department to develop immersive and engaging online content experiences that result in revenue growth
• 10 years of marketing experience
• Ability to work across all platforms (print, digital, mobile)
• Excellent presentations skills with high attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and lead a team of 12 in a fast paced deadline driven rapidly changing environment.
Please send cover letter along with resume and salary requirements.