Social Marketing Coordinator
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter are looking for a Social Marketing Coordinator who has experience working with multiple brands in the social media/marketing space. Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns that include but are not limited to: research, recommendation, content creation, execution, monitoring and post-campaign reporting.
This position reports directly to Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter's SVP of Analytics and Audience Development and will:
• Coordinate with editorial, sales and social media leads to execute campaigns for clients that have a social tie, including:
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform and audience
• Execute the social media elements of ad campaigns
• Manage paid social budgets and campaigns
• Create recap reports for integrated campaigns
• Create ad hoc social and social revenue reports
• Work closely with Social Media Manager to execute all sponsored social, contests and sweepstakes. Duties include working with legal on official rules, activation, winner selection and prize fulfillment.
• Research and maintain a knowledge database of social media marketing trends, best practices, and platforms
• Travel will be required to manage the on-site social executions of larger integrated campaigns
• 2 year of social media marketing experience
• Experience managing social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat
• Knowledge of social media analytics software (Social Flow, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Shareablee, Crimson Hexagon, CrowdTangle, etc.)
• Exceptional time management skills including ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
• Success in this role will require a person who's a self-starting, flexible, solution-oriented leader who can adjust to a dynamic environment. The aptitude to learn, adjust, ideate and execute is the most critical of all the above skillsets.