Social And Live Video Producer
Prometheus Global MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Social and Live Video Producer is responsible for producing live content as well as VOD for multiple platforms. The ideal candidate has a combination of creative, technical and production backgrounds. They will oversee Live and VOD content, maintain schedules, book talent and crew, shoot, mix sound, light, edit footage when needed and coordinate with the production/editorial teams for cohesive brand coverage.
- Must plan and coordinate multiple videos for live streaming and VOD to meet monthly quota of video minutes.
- Pitch series and weekly interviews.
- Work with production and editorial teams on pitches and shoots.
- Daily communication with NY & LA video teams for updates.
- Communicate directly with reporters and talent representatives for shoot details.
- Manage the bi-coastal social media schedule and coordinate with producers on video rollout.
- Hire videographers and additional crew when necessary. The candidate should be able to identify which cameras and sound equipment are appropriate for each shoot.
- Organize and track budgeting for produced content.
- Operate encoding software for live streams and troubleshoot as needed. Wirecast is the current software used, as well as the Teradek Bond II hardware encoder.
- On-site production support on shoots.
- Conceive, shoot, light, run sound, write, edit and produce video content for Live and VOD content both in studio and in the field daily.
- Minimum of 2 years of physical production experience for Live and VOD content.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be interfacing with all levels of staff and management.
- Proficiency with Mac computers.
- Must be comfortable on set and handling lighting/video equipment.
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to quick moving schedules, be available during off hours and for last minute requests.
- Must meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of film, television, and music worlds are a plus.
The above are minimum requirements. We welcome resumes from more experienced candidates. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. Prometheus Global Media offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.