Live Streaming Video Producer/Reporter
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2016 11:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Live Streaming Video Producer/Reporter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Live Streaming Video Producer/Reporter postings
Full Time Job
The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard are premiere media properties focused on covering the entertainment and music industries via leading digital destinations, print publications, and original video programming. We are looking for a Live Streaming Video Producer/Reporter based in New York who will be a key member of a growing video production team, working in an extremely fast-paced entertainment news-based environment. The ideal candidate is someone creative, resourceful, and that has a do-it-all mentality and capability. They should also be equally interested in and technically capable of making a video on their phone or DSLR, depending on what makes most sense for a particular story. This person is eager to discover and introduce video stories told in new ways and to new audiences. They also must have a strong knowledge base of social media and emerging technology/platforms including Facebook Live.
• Conceive, shoot, run sound, write, edit and produce video content for Facebook Live
• Work with writers, reporters and fellow video creators across all parts of the newsroom to source the best work
• Deliver video projects on schedule and within budget.
• Act as creative partner to editorial on ideation of original video concepts
• Monitor and report to internal teams on key trends and insights within the video landscape, particularly across the Facebook Live platform
• Manage the needs of A-list talent participating in original video production
• Minimum 1 year of experience shooting, creating and managing the production of premium digital video
• Fluency in core video social platforms, and the ability to create compelling, shareable web videos of all types
• Background in video entertainment, news or similarly related digital consumer media is preferred
• The ability to work with and wrangle high-end talent for participation in video production
• A track record of producing premium, high visibility video for large-scale audiences is a plus
• A track record of coming up with creative solutions for logistical challenges
• Passion for digital/entertainment/news
• A love of experimentation and trying to tell stories in new and different ways
The above are minimum requirements. We welcome resumes from more experienced candidates. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. The Hollywood Reporter offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard are an equal opportunity employer.