Intern - Video Production/Editing
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2016 9:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Production/Editing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Video Production/Editing postings
Full Time Paid Internship
The Billboard.com video department produces, shoots and edits premier music content including music news segments, event coverage, branded content and exclusive interviews with recording artists. Our videos are distributed across Billboard's online networks to hundreds of thousands of viewers. See samples at YouTube dot com / BillboardMagazine.
We're looking for a hardworking, resourceful, fast thinking intern to aid our growing video department.
Intern responsibilities will include:
• General office/post PA duties (archiving, going on runs, reviewing footage, online distribution, asset research, etc.)
• Leading Billboard's growing podcast program. This includes recording and editing 4 weekly talk-show style podcasts that often include artist interviews.
• Help manage podcast recording and upload schedule.
• Maintaining podcast recording equipment.
• Help edit a wide range of content including: scripted web shows, behind-the-scenes features, performances, event packages and marketing sizzles.
• Assist on videos shoots in-studio and at in the field.
• Proficiency with audio recording equipment
• Fluency in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Understanding of documentary shooting & post-production digital processes
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Some hands-on knowledge of video camera operation, lighting and sound recording a plus
• This is a paid internship
• 32 hours (four days) per week
• Office located in New York, NY (Madison Ave. b/t 43rd and 44th)
To apply please email the following information. ATTN: Antonio Teixeira
Brief cover letter
Link to an online editing/videography reel (required for consideration)