Coordinator, Branded Content
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2017 7:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, Branded Content jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Branded Content postings
Full Time Job
Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter are hiring a Coordinator of Branded Content. The key responsibility of this position will be to strategize and implement new opportunities to help our clients reach their goals.
This position has responsibility for assisting in brainstorming, creating, developing, and executing innovative cross-platform sales opportunities for potential advertising partners.
Experience in producing custom video and native content is a must.
This role is an integral part of the Brand Partnerships team and will report directly to the Director of Branded Content. It works across the Design, Edit, Account Management, and Integrated Marketing departments to create cohesive media proposals to be used at leading digital agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
• Is a true pop culture enthusiast and has a vast understanding of the music, entertainment and media industries
• Keeps a keen interest in unique web products and content campaigns
• Always on the lookout for interesting brand marketing in every day life
• Understands that there is no such thing as 'one size fits all'
• Is assertive and knows how to build consensus amongst a diverse group of people
• Is highly organized, and has demonstrated the ability to manage multiple deliverables, with strong attention to detail under tight deadlines.
• Is hard-working, proactive, and has a high standards for producing work
• Wants their work to be what they love
• Would like to push the advertising landscape forward through new formats and products
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years experience in a digital Marketing, video production, and / or brand marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent understanding of marketing/advertising/publishing industries
• Very detail oriented
• Assertive interpersonal skills and strong writing skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be highly organized, have demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables, with strong attention to detail under tight deadlines.
• Proactive quick learner with a desire to push the limits