Public Relations Jr. Account Executive
Productivity PR, Inc.Woodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Productivity PR Inc., a Woodland Hills-based boutique public relations agency specializing in consumer electronics, housewares, accessories, and juvenile/toy products, is seeking a public relations junior account executive (or account executive) with 1-3 years of PR agency or in-house experience (internship experience is acceptable). Responsibilities will include pitching media via phone and e-mail, press release development, maintaining media contacts, social media marketing, celebrity gifting, and new business outreach.
Applicants with the following background will be considered:
• PR agency or in-house PR department experience preferred
• College degree in public relations, journalism or marketing communications
• Comfortable and experienced with pitching media (phone and email)
• Strong writing skills (must be familiar with AP Style)
• Experience writing about and publicizing consumer products
• Strong organization skills
• 1-3 years experience in Public Relations publicizing consumer products at an agency or corporate/in-house
• A strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
• Great attention to detail, enthusiasm, organization, multi-tasking and desire to be a team player.
• Experience using Cision
Based in Woodland Hills, Productivity PR Inc. is a boutique public relations specializing in the publicity of consumer products such as housewares, juvenile gear and accessories, luxury lifestyle items, consumer electronics, toys, consumer health products, pet products, and fashion accessories. In addition to working closely with traditional media outlets, we work with our clients to coordinate or aide their social networking and celebrity gifting efforts.
Please note that this is NOT a sales/marketing or HR position. Only local candidates please
Please note that this is for an immediate opening for only candidates currently living in the Los Angeles area will be considered Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online