Prime Focus Technologies, Inc.Culver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Systems Administrator jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Systems Administrator postings
Full Time Job
The candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience in Windows Systems Administration and must perform the following duties.
• Implement and management of a group of Windows Operating Systems: Servers (2008 R2 and 2012 R2) and Workstations (Windows 7 and 10).
• Implement Load Balancing and Clustering between Windows Servers
• Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include design, cleanup and routine maintenance and configuration.
• Manage Windows Firewall and Security for each server.
• Develop and update, documentation and management of GPOs.
• Manage, monitor and respond to alerting for systems and services maintained.
• Implement patches and upgrades to ensure server and workstation environment are compliant with
• Support implementation of Role Based Access Control
• Participate in System Administration On Call rotational support roster
• Participate in troubleshooting systems issues
• Support team in establishing standard operations and maintenance activities and procedures
• Coordinate, monitor and provide status updates for day to day operational concerns to customers and program stakeholders
• Installation and basic Management of JBoss, SQL Server, IIS
• Basic Administration of Virtual Machines in VMWare including Creating / Modifying/ Moving and Deleting VMs.
Required Skill Sets
• A combination of experience and strong competence/familiarity in the following areas:
• Experience supporting MS Server 2012 R2
• Experience supporting MS Active Directory services
• Experience developing and applying AD GPOs
• Experience patching and Upgrading Windows systems
• Experience supporting MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, or 2014