Client Services Specialist, Digital Asset Manage
Prime Focus Technologies, Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Unique opportunity to join a leading international SaaS company with focus in Digital Media & Entertainment.
Client Services Specialist, Digital Asset Management
Prime Focus Technologies' (PFT) Client Services Team, is where you can learn to administrate Hollywood productions and help global industry professionals do their work!
The key characteristics that make for an excellent Client Services specialist include being tech-savvy, energetic, resourceful, self-driven, team-oriented, and friendly. A role in our services organization requires quick-thinking, fast-learning and the ability to embrace and adapt to technological challenges.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a customer service, technical support, or account management role in a digital media environment.
- Advanced knowledge troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS, and iOS devices.
- Problem solving skills for administrating and troubleshooting the back-end engine of Hollywood. You must be able to work-through complex use cases and help find solutions to complicated technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and manage client relationships.
- Detail-oriented mindset and comfort administrating highly-granular user accounts, while ensuring accuracy for security compliance.
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Our Client Services team provides 24x7x365 support, based on a month-to-month rotation schedule among team members. The ability to provide after hours and weekend support on an as scheduled basis is required.
- Handle high-volume phone, email, and occasionally in-person cases.
- Troubleshoot and administrate individual users and entire entities within tight timeframes.
- Track and document the workflows handled in our proprietary system.
- Work with internal and external clients across all levels of the organization effectively.
- Be self-driven to resolve simple issues for our clients, as well as quickly switch gears to apply an analytical approach to more difficult problems.
- Remain ahead of new technologies and software applications, particularly in areas of online video streaming, digital asset management, video codecs, and transcoding.
- Work alongside, contribute to, and interact with all facets of the company, including employees in Client Services, Software Development, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that clients' needs are properly communicated across the organization.
Proficiency in any of the below products will give you major brownie points:
• Salesforce Desk
• Microsoft Excel (Or Google Sheets)
• Microsoft Word (Or Google Documents)
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and include your captivating cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online