Production Assistant-Post Production
Post Haste DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Assistant-Post Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistant-Post Production postings
Part Time Job
Busy Post Production Facility in Los Angeles is seeking highly motivated, organized and reliable candidates for the duties listed below.
Some previous experience working in a Post Production Facility is preferred.
• Receive incoming elements in all formats and bar code and enter the element information into Media pulse ensuring all information is exact and correct and that the element is correctly bar coded.
• Report elements are in house to all relevant departments via email and notification in Media pulse.
• Stage elements to requested rooms in the facility via a staging list completed by project managers then return element to vault when work is completed as requested by account managers.
• Return elements back to clients via the dispatch module in Media pulse as requested by the account managers. Ensure that all shipments are accurate, secure and correct before shipping occurs.
• Label newly created media as requested by the client and the account managers making sure the information on the labeling request is accurate.
• Basic ''Data Wrangler'' skills. Upload of client files sent via secure connection.
• Monitor and update the shipping schedule as needed.
• Schedule outside couriers as needed to deliver elements and/or media to clients.
• Ship items via Fed ex or UPS as requested.
• Cover the front desk reception area when required fielding calls and directing clients and visitors.
• Assist with basic duties and tasks in the facility as requested by Department Managers. Ie: Clean up in common areas and moving of furniture and shelving if required.
• Must have the ability the lift at least Fifty pounds in weight unaided.
• Must be familiar with Google docs and word as well as basic understanding of excel spreadsheets. Must possess good writing and communication skills.
• Other duties as required.