Intern - Social Media
PopWrapped Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Team members are responsible for creating, maintaining, catering and expanding the PopWrapped's social media audience. The team consists of the following positions:
- Social Media Lead - responsible for determining likelihood that a Celebrity/Brand will Retweet or interact with us, and assigning Trending and/or Evergreen stories/features to go along with this probability, ranking them in a daily order of importance. The SM Lead would answer basic messages within all Social Media platforms, and pass along ALL pertinent SM Messages to appropriate teams. These would include Media Inquiries/Submissions, staff position inquiries, corrections, complaints, etc.
- Social Media Manager - responsible for overseeing the entire Social Media Team. Responsibilities include identifying the ''pulse'' of PopWrapped's CORE Social Media Audience. -
- Social Media Creator is responsible for daily posting across PopWrapped's expansive Social Media Platforms, and handling HootSuite responsibilities.
- Social Media Purveyor - responsible for daily ''trolling'' of ALL of the major Social Media platforms within PopWrapped's wheelhouse. The purveyor should be searching for trending hashtags, relevant Memes, and graphics, relatable and highly palatable to PopWrapped's audience. On a daily basis, this data will be placed in a repository i.e. chat or mailbox, for reworking and redistribution to PopWrapped's audience. -
- Social Media Brigade -- responsible for commenting/tweeting/sharing/liking/redditing/etc and trying to start conversation about and on pieces to increase our online interaction. -
Media Channels Include: -
- - Twitter?? Facebook?? Pinterest?? Instagram?? SoundCloud - Tumblr?? YouTube?? Google+?? Vine?? Reddit
The successful and highly motivated candidates will be creatively driven, possess strong writing and editing skills, detail oriented, a self-starter, and demonstrate a track record in collaboratively communicating via various social media platforms to include designing on behalf of a complex social media company.
Minimum of 6 months social media/writing/story/lead generation experience
Ability to organize and coordinate complex projects and schedules.
A minimum of 8-10 hours per week
Successful experience working collaboratively within a complex environment to establish priorities, set objectives, and achieve stated goals.
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Bonus knowledge, but not required
Familiarity with HootSuite or a similar platform
Experience gaining active followers on any of/all media channels listed above via promotion, curated posts, etc.
College credit and/or references are available for these positions.