Quality Control Operator
Full Time Job
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, commercials, restoration, and corporate content. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles. We are currently seeking experienced Quality Control operators to join the Production team at our Burbank facility.
• Minimum three years of Master-level quality control experience within a television and film post production environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of post production processes
• Proficient in file and tape formats
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud
• Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiastic towards working in a dynamic team setting
• Self motivated to grow within the company
• BS/BA degree
• Flexibility to work extended hours
• Knowledge of Colorfront Transkoder, DaVinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer
If you are looking to be part of an innovative work environment with a Company that continues to grow, please send your resume via email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online