Full Time Job
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post-production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, commercials, restoration, and corporate content. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles.
We are currently seeking an experienced Coordinator to join our Localization team. Candidates should have experience working in post-production, preferably in the area of subtitling and/or captioning; be willing to work in a fast-paced environment which requires computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel); possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to handle a number of tasks at once. Qualifications include extraordinary attention to detail, ability to work with minimal supervision, and a superior command of English grammar.
• Create work orders and manage projects through to delivery
• Manage priorities, ensuring all deadlines are met
• Proactively communicate with clients; manage expectations and keep them informed of project milestones
• Proactively communicate with other departments to manage workflow and/or resolve problems as they arise
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Quick learning and retention
Please include in cover letter or resume:
• Salary history/requirements
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online