Closed Caption Coordinator
Point.360Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Closed Caption Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Closed Caption Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post-production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, commercials, restoration, and corporate content. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles.
We are currently seeking an experienced Coordinator (Closed Captions) to join our team. Candidates should have experience working in post-production, preferably in the Localization area. Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment which requires computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel), excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to handle a number of tasks at once. Possess extraordinary attention to detail, be able to work with minimal supervision, and have a superior command of English grammar.
• Create work orders and manage projects through to delivery;
• Manage priorities, ensuring all deadlines are met;
• Proactive communicate with clients; manage expectations and keep informed of project milestones;
• Proactive communications with other departments to manage workflow and/or resolve problems as they arise;
• Attention to detail;
• Problem solving;
• Quick learning and retention.
Please include in cover letter or resume:
• Salary history/requirements.