Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editor
Point.360Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2016 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editor postings
Full Time Job
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post-production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, commercials, restoration, and corporate content. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles.
We are currently seeking experienced Bilingual (English/Spanish) Caption Editors to join our team. Candidates must possess extraordinary attention to detail, be able to work with minimal supervision, and have a superior command of both the Spanish and English language.
- A grammar & spelling test will be administered at the interview.
• Creation of closed caption files, including transcription of spoken English and/or Spanish dialogue, spotting/timing and occasional light translation;
• QCing and Proofing own projects, as well as projects created by others, ensuring final product is error free and meets industry standards as well as unique client specifications;
• Taking and retaining feedback from supervisor and applying it to future projects.
• Experience as a Caption Editor, Subtitle Editor or Translator required;
• Must have excellent command of written Spanish (especially correct punctuation) and feel comfortable with some translating;
• Must have excellent command of written English;
• Must be able to type minimum 50 wpm;
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Please include in cover letter or resume:
• Salary history/requirements.