PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2017 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Web Programmer/Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Web Programmer/Designer postings
Full Time Job
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design with focus on Digital Design or related field
• Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Ability to code backend website layouts and update website layout/content on a regular basis.
• Word Press is a MUST
• Strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS, XHTML
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber design
• Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating CEO's information into strategic design concepts
• Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure artistic & creative quality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
• Must be organized, self-motivated, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
• Include your current resume and a link to your demo reel/website.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''Web Programmer/Designer'' to or apply online below.
• Please no walk in applicants.