PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design with focus on Digital Design or related field
• Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Ability to code backend website layouts and update website layout/content on a regular basis.
• Word Press is a MUST
• Strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS, XHTML
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber design
• Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating CEO's information into strategic design concepts
• Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure artistic & creative quality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
• Must be organized, self-motivated, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
• Include your current resume and a link to your demo reel/website.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''Web Programmer/Designer'' to or apply online below.
• Please no walk in applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online