Full Time Job
- Proficient understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficiency in Drupal
- The maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Including custom module development, key contributed (open sourced) modules etc.
- Web development work experience with custom Drupal development, and Drupal Web Content Management System (WCMS) implementation.
- Familiarity with Drupal multi-site installation configurations and best practices.
- Eagerness to embrace emerging web technologies
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online